Numeracy - Stage 4-5 Mult/Div T3
Students will work in small groups with their LA 3 times per week, to learn the knowledge and strategies below.
- Use simple additive strategies with whole numbers and fractions.
- Know forward and backward counting sequences with whole numbers to at least 1000.
- Use a range of additive and simple multiplicative strategies with whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Know basic multiplication and division facts.
Equations and Expressions:
- Record and interpret additive and simple multiplicative strategies, using words, diagrams, and symbols, with an understanding of equality.
Please see folder in HB for detailed weekly plan.