Week 2 - Mon 9 - Fri 13 February
Purpose of this week -
- IEMs completed -
- Meet more LAs connected to our learning community -
- Engage in a wide variety of learning experiences (teacher led, student led, collaborative, independent, onsite, offsite) -
- Understand the processes for 'Safety First, Respect Always'
- Descriptors and Schedule to be available for viewing in our community space
What is the Shape our these five days?Key info
- We will each be teaching classes across the 10-13 site
- There will be a mihi whakatau - potentially Monday 4th for the full morning, UPT site may be closed am and open pm
- What is the time frame for our IEMs? What is a way forward?
- Note - 16 per HB, 30mins per IEM, 8 hours.
- Recommend no 1-1s that week - IEM intsead (so 4 hours during our week, 4 hours additional?)
Team available to support this week include
- Fiona - 5 days every two weeks (very flexible to suit what we need)
- Renea - 5 days every week (UPT Digital class on 10-13 Site)
- Sarah Jones - Dance / Drama / Music Passion offering to support
- Matt D - 2.5 hours
- Jared - 3 hours
- Richard P - 3 hours
- Richard M - 30mins
- Derek - 30 mins
- Steven / Duncan / Ian / Blair - 2 hours Friday 1-3pm