4.2 Day trips
Explore the nicest nooks of our area with 5 different day trips to special locations. You will require enough fitness to walk 2-3 hours in undulating terrain.
Ideas for trips yet to be finalised could include:
- Red Zone Otakaro/Avon river walk to New Brighton and enjoying a soak in the Hot Pools.
- Bridle Path Walk to top of Gondola and down to Lyttelton
- Hagley Park, Riccarton Bush & Mona Vale
- Travis Wetland and swim at QE2 pools
- Taylor's Mistake to Godley Head Loop Walk
- Hinewai Reserve and Taraterehu (Akaroa)
- Mt Herbert
- Quail Island
- Mt Richardson (near Oxford)
Learn about Biology, Geology, History and whatever else you wish to talk about.
Open to Year 4-10 students.