This LMS has now been replaced by Arotahi, this site will be used as an archive. You will still be able to login to view but not add content.
HB Pukeko (Gina/Mel) Tools for Learning T2 2020
On Friday's HB Pukeko will spend some time focussing on tools for learning at Ao Tawhiti. Most of these sessions will be IT based.
These will include:
- How to make a post on seesaw
- How to respond to an activity on seesaw
- How to use comment on someone else's post on seesaw
- What a good reflection is
- How to use studyladder (if relevant)
- How to use reading eggs (if relevant)
- How to take a good photo
- How to make a stop motion film
- How to use keynote (if relevant)
- Using the core values at school
- Using various techniques for self management
How many we get through will depend on how long we have in the term outside of lockdown.
To Do List:
Participate actively in the workshops
Work cooperatively with other students