The Arts- Visual Art & Drama T1 2020
Beth's and Melva's HB will be focusing on Visual Art and Drama this term.
VISUAL ART: Drawing and sketching
- Explore a variety of materials and tools and discover elements and selected principles.
- Investigate and develop visual ideas in response to a variety of motivations, observation, and imagination.
We will explore different kinds of mark making and shading. We will create a drawing based on a live drawing lesson.
DRAMA: Performing plays
- Explore and use elements of drama for different purposes.
- Develop and sustain ideas in drama, based on personal experience and imagination.
- Share drama through informal presentation and respond to elements of drama in their own and others’ work.
We will practice plays in groups, using our bodies, voices and the environment to tell a story. We will perform the play for our HB to see.