Philosophy - Skepticism and Knowledge
Do you really *know* the things you think you know? Do your senses ever trick you? If so, then maybe you shouldn't trust them. And if you can't trust your sense, perhaps you don't know as much as you think you do.
Key questions we will address in this course are:
1. Does the color blue looks the same to you as it does to other people?
2. Do you know that when you wake up you are the same person you were when you went to sleep?
3. Do you know other people really exist?
Key skills you will learn:
1. How to construct a deductive argument
2. How to assess arguments from other people