Philosophy - I know that I know nothing!
Do you really *know* the things you think you know? What is knowledge? Do your senses ever trick you? If so, then maybe you shouldn't trust them. And if you can't trust your senses, perhaps you don't know as much as you think you do.
This introductory course provides you with the tools to answer such questions philosophically.
Key questions we will address in this course are:
1. What is knowledge?
2. Does the color blue look the same to you as it does to other people?
3. Do you know that when you wake up you are the same person you were when you went to sleep?
4. Do you know other people really exist?
Key skills you will learn:
1. How to construct a deductive argument
2. How to assess arguments from other people