Smartphone and iPad Photography
This course is designed to enable you to use your smartphone or iPad to take and enhance digital images and publish them to Instagram, Facebook or Tumbler. We will also look at selecting, printing and mounting some of your photographs for our School Art Exhibition in The City Council building in the city.
You will be guided through -
1. Learning to see and create pictures, seeing light.
2. Using colour as a subject
3. Editorial, Theme, Style and Story
4. Projects and Sequencing Images
5. Fine Art Photos
6. Collage and Montage
7. Final Presentation of your best images.
You will need your own iPad or Smartphone and we will be opening and using responsibly Instagram od Tumbler accounts to store and present images from each class.
This class will run for both 2.1 and 2.2 during Green Block