Math Term 4 - Stage 4 End
This group is currently working at Stage 4 addition and subtraction strategies (End) and working towards achieving Stage 5.
• Use simple additive strategies with whole numbers and fractions
* Use a range of additive strategies and simple multiplicative strategies with whole numbers, fractions,
decimals, and percentages.
• Know forward and backward counting sequences with whole numbers to at least 1000.
• Know the basic addition and subtraction facts.
• Know how many ones, tens, and hundreds are in whole numbers to at least 1000.
Equations and Expressions:
• Communicate and interpret simple additive strategies, using words, diagrams [pictures], and symbols.