The Sewing Group
We are going to sew things such as coasters, purses and bags to sell to people at the New Brighton Market so that we can give at least half the money we make to the Children's Heart Foundation. We will also buy some new fabric for school and to continue if we can.
1) People will see us working in the sewing room
2) We will buy material for school
3) Make money in a productive way
4)Learn life skills such a how to fix things and craft - another source of income
1. Have you got enough material? Yes, enough to get started and make a bit of money to buy more fabrics.
2. The machines are playing up - could we get them serviced?